Monday 6 August 2007

Shopping!!

Don't you just LOVE shopping!!!
Here's some of the gorgeous things I've bought recently in american shops!

Underwear from Victoria's Secret (5 for $25)..
Dress, two tops, sunglasses, pyjama shorts, and two pairs of heels ($10 for first, $5 for second!) from Charlotte Russe...
Shorts, tank, top and cardigan from Abercrombie and Fitch..
Cardigan and top from American Eagle...
Leather bag, Levi's and shoes from Tj maxx. That place is great if you want to spend ages looking for things..

I've also had a look in other shops like Wet Seal which I found some cool tops in last year but this year I didn't really like it that much. I also had a look in Old Navy but everything was quite dull and plain. There were a few things that looked pretty nice then I picked them up and there was something there that just made them not quite right.

What do you guys think of all these shops? Any suggestions for other shops to look in? I haven't been in Hollister yet or Forever21 which I'd like to.

I'm also soon going to Florida where I'm told they have good outlet shops. Anyone know if this is true? Sometimes outlet shops are great but often they can just be full of crap that nobody wants!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com is a website that sells celebrity looks and popular trends in fashions, handbags, wallets, watches, jewelry and other accessories. Shop Star Style shopstarstyle.com Web Store offers Authentic Celebrity Wholesale Designer Handbags at Low Discount Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and More! Enter code LUXURY for 25% off your entire order today! http://www.shopstarstyle.com

Florida has some great outlets!